The XXth Netherlands Catalysis and Chemistry Conference will take place March 4-6, 2019 in Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands.
NCCC combines a number of national symposia in the field of chemistry and catalysis and offers an unique, international forum to exchange innovative ideas between academic and industrial scientists in a broad area of catalysis and chemistry.
Confirmed plenary speakers are:
- Prof.Dr. Christopher Jones, Georgia Tech, USA
- Prof.Dr. Marc Robert, U Paris Diderot, France
- Prof.Dr. Thorsten Bach, TU Munich, Germany
- Prof.Dr. Philippe Sautet, UCLA Engineering, USA
- Prof.Dr. Silvia Bordiga, U Turin, Italy
More information including important dates can be found on www.n3c.nl