The Dutch Catalysis Society of the KNCV is an open division, i.e. you do not have to be a KNCV member to become a member of the division.
- For KNCV members we charge 10,00 EURO/year (paid via the KNCV contribution).
- For non KNCV members we charge 25,00 EURO/year (paid via invoice, see contribution).
- Students up to and including 24 years pay no fee at all!
- You can become a member of the Dutch Catalysis Society via our registration form.
For this small contribution, we
- co-organise the NCCC conference and other conferences and symposia;
- organise workshops on the practical aspects of catalysis-related R&D
- provide travel grants to students
- award catalysis talent in the Netherlands and Belgium (KNCV Katalyseprijs & NCCA)
- grant NCCC poster grants for undergraduate students
- make sure that C2W brings you catalysis news
- have an active LinkedIn community
- provide access to our mentoring program