The Dutch Catalysis Society of the KNCV is an open section, i.e. you do not have to be a KNCV member to become a member of the section.
- For KNCV members we charge 7,50 EURO/year (paid via the KNCV contribution).
- For non KNCV members we charge 17,50 EURO/year (paid via invoice).
- Students till the age of 24 pay no fee at all!
- KNCV members can become member of the Dutch Catalysis Society via the membership administration of KNCV.
- Non KNCV members can become member of the Dutch Catalysis Society via our registration form.
For this small contribution, we
- co-organise the NCCC conference and other conferences and symposia;
- organise workshops on the practical aspects of catalysis-related R&D
- provide travel grants to students
- award catalysis talent in the Netherlands and Belgium (KNCV Katalyseprijs & NCCA)
- grant NCCC poster grants for undergraduate students
- make sure that C2W brings you catalysis news
- have an active LinkedIn community