The Dutch Catalysis Society of the Royal Netherlands Chemical Society is an organisation with about 400 members, both in academia and in industry.
Our activities include:
- co-organising the Netherlands Catalysis and Chemistry Conference
- organising other conferences and symposia;
- organising workshops on the practical aspects of catalysis-related R&D;
- providing travel grants to students;
- awarding catalysis talent in the Netherlands and Belgium (KNCV Katalyseprijs & NCCA);
- granting NCCC poster grants for undergraduate students;
- making sure that C2W brings you catalysis news;
- establishing an active LinkedIn community.