For whom? Anybody who works on catalysis or related topics.
Why should you attend?
- 1st worldwide congress in Catalysis with 2,000 delegates
- Build your ICC: a participatory and interactive congress
- 6 plenary lectures - 15 keynotes - 280 oral presentations - 1,500 posters - round tables & short symposia
- 3,000 m2 exhibition: 50 booths expected mixing industrial and academic exhibitors
- 2 summer schools and 4 conferences as satellite events
- A modern Convention Centre located in the heart of Lyon
- Lyon UNESCO’s world heritage city and capital of gastronomy
- Celebrate the national day in France on July 14th and attend the 2024 Summer Olympics
- An inclusive conference with the promotion of diversity in Catalysis
- An Ethic Congress: fairness, respect of each person, inclusivity, transparency, accountability, and sustainable development
More information can be found on the website.